How To Get Your Book Published A Four Week Course for Serious Writers Only
A Four Week Course for Serious Writers Only
Through my publishing seminars in 2009 I had the opportunity to learn a tremendous amount from the diverse writing community who participated. I am excited to announce that after extensive feedback from many of you, I have decided to create a new course to address the most pressing needs writers are facing. This is a 4 week course which meets once a week for two hours and covers in-depth the most critical knowledge base necessary to become a successful author. Real Talk. Real Results.
Some highlights of the course include:
- Intimate class size enabling each writer to receive specific information and feedback relevant to his/her projects.
- A honest look at behind the scenes information and knowledge about the most critical areas to understand in the industry.
- Learning the business of book publishing through a strength-based, empowerment process allowing you to bust through your personal barriers to get to the next level.
- Building a positive writing community providing mutually beneficial support on the journey of becoming a published author.
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY (location given upon registration)
- Time: 6:00-8:00pm
- Requirements: Registrants must be serious writers who have a solid vision for their book project (including a concept, title, and at least two written chapters)
- Fee: $350 for four weeks
- Discounts: Early Bird specials available! Previous seminar attendees and those who make referrals get a discount, too! Contact us for details.
- IMPORTANT: Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. No class make-up.
- To register, contact JLove Calderon at email@example.com or pay online via PayPal
JLove Calderon is an educator, activist, and author of three books: We Got Issues! A Young Women’s Guide to Bold, Courageous and Empowered Life with Rha Goddess (New World Library, 2006); That White Girl (Atria/Simon & Schuster, 2007); and Conscious Women Rock the Page! Using Hip-Hop Fiction to Incite Social Change with Black Artemis, E-Fierce, and Marcella Runell Hall (Sister Outsider Entertainment, 2008). As a freelance writer and published author, JLove has experienced the highs and lows of "getting published." From being on small publishing houses, to large ones, to being self-published, JLove has learned immensely from a full range of experiences in the publishing industry. In 2009, Calderon conceived and produced a series of publishing seminars in an effort to share her knowledge with both aspiring and established writers seeking to enter the field. In 2010, the popular series has been expanded to a more focused, in-depth course for serious writers. For info on the seminars or the course, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about JLove, visit her official website at www.jlovecalderon.com. Media relations and lecture management inquires are directed to AKILA WORKSONGS, Inc. at 718.756.8501 or email@example.com